Help & Emergencies
QBE Assist is a team of trained medical and insurance specialists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. The QBE Assist team has full authority to act in the event of a situation arising, thereby empowering them to act quickly and effectively in the event of an emergency:
- assessing and monitoring your condition after an accident or illness;
- providing medical repatriation, if required;
- making payment of hospital and medical bills;
- assisting with rescheduling of travel arrangements, replacement of lost passports or travel documents;
- providing advice and contact details for airline or local embassy in the event of lost tickets, passports or travel documents, or provide contact details for bank/credit card provider to assist with arrangements for emergency transfer of funds;
- in case of an emergency, providing a message service for travellers so they can keep in touch with their family, employer or travel agent back home.
Providing assistance is not in itself an admission of liability for your claim and where relevant all services are subject to a claim being accepted under the policy.
To contact QBE Assist
In the event of an accident, illness or emergency mishap during your trip, please contact our emergency assistance team, QBE Assist. If you require an ambulance – call local services in the country where you are immediately.
|Telephone (from overseas)||Refer to the list of toll free numbers or call +61 3 8523 2800|
|Fax||+61 3 8523 2815|